94
good

Jelly Fill | unitQ Score

The unitQ score is the fraction of public feedback data (iOS & Android) that mentions quality issues.
100 = No Issues. 50 = Some Issues. 0 = All Issues
-2 Points Past 7 Days
Category: Games
Work at Dual Cat? Unlock additional insights
30-Day Trend
 
Poor
 
Fair
 
Good
 
Epic
Work at Dual Cat? Unlock additional insights
Android unitQ Score
Android User Feedback
95%
Android
342 Reports
iOS unitQ Score
iOS User Feedback
5%
iOS
17 Reports
User Feedback
5%
iOS
17 Reports
95%
Android
342 Reports
Jelly Fill - Latest Quality Issues
Android
Oct 19, 2021
I saw the 1 and 2 star reveiws saying that the ads are insanely popping up so I decided to install the game and at lvl1-4 I got my 1st ad. And lvl4-7 (I think) I got my 2nd ad. Lvl7-9 I got my 3rd ad I wasnt angry yet tho. Lvl9-10 I restarted the lvl and a ad popped up it was my 4th ad. Still not angry yet tho. Challenge 1 I got my 5th ad. Challenge 2 I got confused i kept restarting the challenge and kept getting ads restarting the challenge. Thats when i deleted the app-
Android
Oct 18, 2021
The content is interesting and novel, but as a result of playing up to 200, multiple the same problems come out (it has come out continuously) Although it is too suitable even though it is a good work, the advertisement display is too subtle with this suitableness. We should increase the degree of perfection.
Android
Oct 18, 2021
Uninstalled immediately. Great game, great concept, way too many ads. You can't go two seconds without seeing an ad. The ad run time is longer than the play time. You made a great game then shoved it into a hole and buried it with ads.
Android
Oct 14, 2021
The game itself is good, but suffers from the same problem of most games in the play store, it has many announcements, 10 minutes you spend playing, 5 are watching ads, it's ridiculous.
Android
Oct 12, 2021
For people who say that there are many ads, it is as easy as putting the airplane mode or removing the Wi-Fi and data, so you will go and without ads, what you will not have are the hints, when you have already reached the last challenge some levels are repainted
Android
Oct 12, 2021
I was enjoying it but thanks to a challenge level where an impossible trick shot is needed, I stopped playing.
Android
Oct 8, 2021
Horrible horrible 98% of the game and just the game stopping and crashing the other 2% so are a bad tetris copy that makes you want the game crashe
Android
Oct 4, 2021
This game distracted me and got me in trouble.
Android
Oct 3, 2021
You download the game join in play one level then it immediately gives you a really bad ad
Jelly Fill - Product Description
Solve the bouncy jelly puzzle!

Rotate and drop pieces of jelly to complete the puzzle!

Discover this unique bouncy physics puzzle game accross more than 100 levels!

Very smooth and satisfying!!!
Want to improve your unitQ Score by 20% within 30 days?
All intellectual property rights, including trademarks and word marks, are the property of respective owners