unitQ Monitor scans feedback from a wide-range of user feedback channels and we integrate with popular productivity tools you use every day. We’re excited to share that we’re integrated with additional sources.
New feedback sources include:
- Trustpilot: Trustpilot is an online review community that connects businesses and consumers through genuine feedback from customers about their buying and service.
- Better Business Bureau: The Better Business Bureau (BBB) has been helping consumers find businesses, brands, and charities they can trust. Millions of people turn to them each year to view BBB Business Profiles and Charity Reports.
- Pissed Consumer: Pissed Consumer is a consumer advocacy website that helps companies and customers communicate with each other.
- Consumer Affairs: Consumer Affairs is an online marketplace where millions of consumers can research purchases, connect with brands, write reviews, and stay up to date on important consumer news.
- Deposit Accounts: Deposit Accounts is a bank account comparison site that provides the best bank deals and information.
- Galaxy Store: Galaxy Store is an online app store used for Samsung devices.
Connect these latest sources to unitQ Monitor and start capturing and analyzing your product’s online reviews, user feedback, and online interaction in real-time. Easily get access to all your user feedback data in one place with full coverage on what your users are saying across different channels.
To see a list of all our other available integrations, click here. Would you like to integrate with an additional source? Let our team know here.
To Get Started
If you’re an existing customer and would like to add any of these new feedback sources to your monitor, please reach out to your CSM. If you’re not a customer, connect with our Sales Team to learn more about unitQ Monitor.